SE Racing took a wild turn with the Ripper in 2019. The radical direction includes upgrades, color changes, and new parts all over. Major things to check out are the bigger seat with a super grippy top cover, the Vee Cub x SE tires, and SE Bikes Life grips equipped with SE donuts. For the first time ever, the Ripper now comes equipped with SE Wheelie pegs and an SE Bikes Life number plate. So get out there and raise it up!
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum floval tubing frame with Euro bottom bracket and SE Wave dropouts
- Alex C1000 rims with alloy hubs
- Vee Tire Co Cub 20” x 2.0” Tires
- Lightweight top-load stem with side cut-outs and hidden top cap for a clean look
- Ripper seat with super grippy top cover
- SE Bikes Life grips with rubber end plugs and donuts
- 6061 forged alloy 3-piece cranks
- SE padset, SE Bikes Life number plate, wheelie pegs and alloy valve caps included
- 22.4 lbs
TOP TUBE, ACTUAL: 20"
SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP: 10.2"
SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 14.8"
BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 12"
SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE: 4'8"- 5'5" (142cm-165cm)
HANDLEBAR WIDTH: 25.5"
WHEEL SIZE: 20"
SEAT POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm
This product was added to our catalog on July 11, 2019