The SE Racing Everyday is the perfect bike to thrash on. It comes equipped with tapered fork legs, 3-piece cranks, mid-bottom bracket, and extra-wide 2.3” tires. Whether riding the trails, street, or park, this bike is ready to get rad. Every day.
- Everyday frame design with mid-bottom bracket, integrated seat clamp and micro dropouts
- SE tapered-leg forks with cut-out clearance for pegs
- SE 3-pc tubular cranks with 25-9 micro gearing and SE sprocket
- Alloy hubs
- Lightweight seat/post combo
- Top-load stem with hidden top cap for clean look
- Extra-wide 2.3” tires provide more traction and forgiveness on harsh landings
- 25.6 lbs
Weight: 25.6 lbs / 11.61 kgs
TOP TUBE, ACTUAL: 20"
SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP: 8.7"
SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70°
HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.7"
BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 11.9"
SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE: 4'8"- 5'5" (142cm-165cm)
HANDLEBAR WIDTH: 27.5"
WHEEL SIZE: 20"
SEAT POST DIAMETER: 25.4mm
This product was added to our catalog on October 4, 2019