SE Racing Big Ripper 29" Bike Description:
The PK Ripper was the raddest, baddest, and most famous bike during the first BMX boom in the early 80s. Fast forward 40 years to today and now it’s the 29" Big Ripper that’s on top during the Big Bike BMX boom. This Big Ripper frame now comes equipped with an American bottom bracket and an OG seatstay wishbone plate just like the original PK Ripper. The 29" x 2.4" SE Bozack tires are just wide enough to give stability and cushion, but also roll extremely fast. Whether you are an old school BMX rider reliving your youth or a new school SE bike life rider raising it up, the Big Ripper is for you.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with Floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Chromoly Landing Gear forks
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing and high-flange hubs
- SE Bozack Tires featuring a proven multi-purpose compound, wrap around urban tread pattern, and a grooved SE wing logo
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- SE Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Wheelie pegs and alloy valve caps included
- SE Padset
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, internal Head Tube, Wide Rear Stays, SE Wave Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear Chromoly
- Headset: FSA Internal NO. 10 Internal 1-1/8"
- Stem: SE Bike life Alloy Top-Load, (48mm Reach)
- Bars: Big Honkin' Chromoly Cruiser Bar (29" Width) (7" Height) (12° Backsweep) (2° Upsweep)
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Musthroom II Dual-Ply Grips with 45 years of Radness SE Donuts
- Cranks: SE 3-Piece Chromoly Cranks (175mm Length) (160mm Spindle Length)
- Bottom Bracket: (68mm) Sealed American Bottom Bracket (19mm Spindle Diameter)
- Pedals: Wellgo Low-profile Platform
- Chainring: SE Racing Sprocket (36T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing High Flange Alloy Flip Flop Hubs with Double-wall Rims (36H)
- Driver: 16T
- Tires: SE Bozack (29" x 2.4" Front and Rear)
- Seat: SE Flyer Seat with Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Seat Post: Micro-Adjust Alloy (27.2mm Diameter)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy (31.8mm Inner Diameter)
- Brake Lever: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Brakes: Tektro 855AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Mounts: V-Brake
- Extras: SE Bike Life Wheelie Pegs, Alloy Valve Caps
- Color: Red Ano
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Toptube Length: 23.6"
- Chainstay Length: 18.25"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.25"
- Standover: 30.75"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: -
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022