SE Racing 2022 Dblocks Big Ripper 29" BMX Bike Description:
This bike is the signature ride of the King of the Streets, Darnell Meyers, aka Dblocks. It’s spec’d with specific parts that Dblocks has chosen, such as the famous-inspired snow camo frame & fork, Freedom ThickSlick tires, Power Wing cruiser bars, and the New York Flyer seat. The Dblocks Big Ripper has never looked so good! If you want to stand out in the crowd, this is the bike to ride.
- Frame: Dblocks Wheelie King Model, 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, 68mm American Bottom Bracket, Wide Rear Stays, Retro Dropouts
- Fork: Full Chromoly Landing Gear forks
- Headset: Tange Threadless (1-1/8")
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load with Engraved SE Logo and Lightweight Cutouts (55mm reach)
- Bars: Chromoly Power Wing Cruiser Bar (28" Wide), (7" Rise), (10° Backsweep), (1° Upsweep)
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips with 45 Years of Radness SE Donuts
- Cranks: SE V-Ridge 3-piece Chromoly (175mm Length) (160mm Spindle Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed American Bottom Bracket with (19mm spindle diameter)
- Pedals: Wellgo Low-profile Platform
- Sprocket: SE Racing Sprocket (36T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearing (36H) High-Flange Alloy Shell (3/8")
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearing (36H) High-Flange Alloy Shell (3/8") Flip Flop
- Driver: Freewheel (16T)
- Front Rim: Double-wall (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Double-wall (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Freedom ThickSlick Comp, (29" x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Freedom ThickSlick Comp, (29" x 2.4")
- Seat: Raise It Up Flyer Seat with Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace (Railed)
- Seat Post: Micro-Adjust Alloy, (27.2mm diameter)
- Seat Clamp: SE Racing Champ Clamp, (31.8mm inner diameter)
- Brake Lever: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Brakes: Tektro 855AL V-Brake w/ Linear Cable
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: 45 Years of SE Radness Padset, Custom Dblocks Sticker Sheet, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie pegs
- Color: Snow Camo
- Weight: 30.5 lbs
- Toptube Length: 23.6"
- Chainstay Length: 18.25"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.25"
- Standover: 30.75"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'5" (165cm+) And Up
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022