2022 SE Racing Monster Quad 29" Bike Description:
The 29" Monster Quad is the ultimate definition of BMX Innovations. Built around huge 29” x 2.8” Vee Speedster tires, this bike is the world’s first 29" plus BMX bike. The unique Monster Quad frame design features an oversized downtube, integrated headset, super stiff bottom bracket yoke, and a legendary looptail rear end. New this year, the Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes really put this bike over the top. Watch out now, it’s a MONSTER!
- 6061 aluminum Monster Quad frame with Floval tubing, internally machined integrated head tube, looptail rear end
- Full chromoly Landing Gear Forks
- Vee Tire Co. X SE Racing Speedster Tires
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with alloy SE alloy chainring
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- SE Monster Flyer seat with bottle opener
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system and dual piston rotors
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Single downtube Monster Quad Design, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Looptail Rear End
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Chromoly, Disc Tabs (110mm Spaced Dropouts) (39mm Offset)
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE, Intergrated, Sealed (1"-1/8)
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load with SE Logo on Top and Sides (55mm Reach)
- Bars: Big Honkin' Chromoly Cruiser Bar (29" Width) (6" Height) (10° Backsweep) (1° Upsweep)
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Musthroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in the USA, with SE Donuts
- Cranks: SE 2-Piece Forged Alloy Cranks (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: (68mm) Sealed External Euro Bottom Bracket (24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle Diameter)
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform with Removeable Pins
- Sprocket: SE Racing Alloy Chainring (39T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Alloy Nutted Hubs (110mm) (36H)
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearing Hub (142mm) (36H)
- Driver: Cassette (20T)
Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Front Rim: Double Wall Disc Rim (36H)
- Rear Rim: Double Wall Disc Rim (36H)
- Tires: Vee Tire Co with SE Racing Speedster (29 x 2.8")
- Seat: Monster Flyer Seat with Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Seat Post: Micro-Adjust Alloy (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy (31.8mm Inner Diameter)
- Brake Lever: Tektro Auriga, 2-Finger Alloy, Front and Rear
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning (180mm Front Rotor) (160mm Rear Rotor)
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Disc Brake
- Extras: Alloy Valve Caps, SE Chain Tensioners
- Color: Blue Steel
- Weight: 34 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 23.5"
- Chainstay Length: 18.3"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13"
- Standover: 30.5"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'5" +
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
Need help building your complete bike? Check out our bike build video below.
Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
This product was added to our catalog on September 20, 2022