When your adventure heads to the heart of cold climates, make sure you pack the Sea To Summit Thermolite sleeping bag liner to keep you cozy at night. Hollow Thermolite fabric threads act like the hollow fur of polar bears and caribou and trap heat creating an insulated layer from the outside elements. Use a sleeping bag liner to create the ultimate cool weather setup or simply to keep your sleeping bag clean when the conditions require it.
- Thermolite fabric is stretchy and extremely comfortable
- 110g/m² fabric is more densely knit than the 80g/m² Thermolite fabric in the standard Reactor
- Ease of care, not requiring special cleaning products or processes
- Significantly improves the thermal performance of your sleeping bag
- Keeps sleeping bag clean
- Packs into the included Ultra-Sil stuff sack
Added Warmth: Up to 25°F/14°C
Length: 82" (208cm)
Stuff Sack Size: 6.5"" x 4.5"
Weight: 14oz (399g)
This product was added to our catalog on February 24, 2021