Light enough for the road and tough enough for mountain bikes, the Selle Italia Novus Flow L saddle will keep you comfortable on the longest of rides. The saddle's central Flow cutout ensures blood indeed flows to sensitive areas whilst riding ensuring hours of pedaling bliss. The saddle maestros at Selle Italia have devised their ID Match system to pair your physique with the perfect saddle and the Novus Flow L is rated L2 -- meaning it's ideal for those with wider-spaced sit bones as well as a medium pelvic rotation capacity. As one would expect from Selle Italia, this Italian-made saddle is exquisitely crafted and sports a durable Fibra-Tek cover as well as titanium rails to keep it slim and trim.
- Anatomic Flow cutout relieves pressure and ensures comfort
- L2 rating in ID Match system means saddle is optimized for wider-spaced sit bones and a medium pelvic rotation capacity
- Synthetic Fibra-Tek cover balances softness and durability
- Titanium rails are lightweight and resilient
- Italian craftsmanship and aesthetics
- Weight: 230g
This product was added to our catalog on June 11, 2019