This is the Selle Italia SP-01 Boost Superflow compact men's road saddle. This compact, short nose saddle features a split rear section which Selle Italia calls it's "suspension link movement". This innovative design approach creates a unique support structure that allows independent flexing of the left and right sides, to correspond with the alternating movements of your hips while pedaling. The Superflow large center cut out relieves perineal pressure and improves blood flow to the sensitive areas, helping to reduce pain and numbness during long days in the saddle. Super strong titanium rails absorb vibrations from the road and keep the saddle extremely lightweight.
- Suspension Link design allows movement with the pelvis
- Superflow technology relieves pressure on sensitive areas
- Fibra-Tek Leather cover guarantees lightweight durability.
- Slim dense foam padding provides comfort without bulk, for a connected feel.
- Nylon polymer shell with 30% carbon fiber
- Ti 316 Titanium 7 x 7mm rails for lightweight strength
- Handmade in Italy
- Selle Italia ID: S3/L3
Width: 130mm, 146mm
Rail Size: 7 x 7mm (Standard)
Rail Material: Titanium (Ti 316)
Cover Material: Synthetic
Weight: 188g (130mm)
This product was added to our catalog on December 26, 2018