The Selle Italia X-LR Superflow Saddle is engineered for the off pavement excursions, with design features that will benefit those who are trail riding, gravel grinding, or cross racing. The nose is sloped forward for greater freedom in the saddle, and the softer tip provides comfort even while grinding uphill. The shock absorbing double density padding dampens rough terrain feedback for comfort at speed. Abrasion bumpers help shield your saddle from impact damage and debris scrapes and scratches. Handmade in Italy with a focus on uncompromising performance, extraordinary efficiency, and alluring design.
- Reinforced edges protect the side of the saddle cover from impacts
- Superflow technology relieves pressure on sensitive areas
- Fibra-Tek Leather cover guarantees lightweight durability.
- Double padding with variable density which insures a comfortable sit in any condition
- Slant nose with soft tip for comfort on the rivet
- Ti 316 Titanium 7 x 7mm rails for lightweight strength
- Handmade in Italy
- Selle Italia ID: L3
Rail Size: 7 x 7mm (Standard)
Rail Material: Titanium (Ti 316)
Cover Material: Synthetic (Fibra-Tek)
This product was added to our catalog on September 2, 2020