SMP's Avant saddle uses a wider body than the other SMP models. The extremely comfortable padding guarantees maximum comfort. It is covered in real leather in the black versions and microfiber in the colored versions. AVANT is slightly shorter and is equipped with a rather wide body. It is an excellent seat for all those who want comfort. The patented features by Selle SMP, such as the completely free central channel, the original eagle-beak nose and the raised rear give these models an interesting aerodynamic touch. It is also recommended for trekking bicycles. Suited for people with medium-wide and wide pelvises, also indicated for women cyclists.
- Cover: High Performance Microfiber: great resistance without color cuts.
- Padding: Special foamed elastomer with extraordinary elasticity: performance unchanged over time, right balance of softness and compression strength.
- Body: Nylon 12 loaded with carbon fiber: to overcome the most stringent resistance and stability tests over time, while providing the necessary lightness.
- Fixing Plates: Nylon 12 loaded with carbon fiber: higher standards of security and robustness.
- Rail: Alloy tube Ø 7.1 mm: great longitudinal elasticity, high resistance to mechanical stress and corrosion.
Rail Size: 7 x 7mm (Standard)
Rail Material: AISI 304 Stainless Steel
Cover Material: Synthetic (Microfiber)