Drakon is the ideal saddle for sports or leisure cycling. It has the same structure as the Forma model, with a medium padding. Covered in real leather for the black models and Lorica microfiber for the colored models. It has excellent all-round features and is particularly suitable for anyone with a medium-wide pelvis. Drakon is padded with elastomer in the supporting points for the ischial tuberosities and buttocks. The Selle SMP patented features, including the completely open central channel, the original front nose and raised rear support, give these saddles a fascinating aerodynamic style. The Drakon model is the intermediate solution between the Dynamic and Lite 209 models, which is particularly suitable for anyone with a medium-wide pelvis.
- Cover: "Primo fiore" genuine leather carefully selected: soft, pleasing hand to the touch, compact and durable surface.
- Padding: Special foamed elastomer with extraordinary elasticity: performance unchanged over time, right balance of softness and compression strength.
- Body: Nylon 12 loaded with carbon fiber: to overcome the most stringent resistance and stability tests over time, while providing the necessary lightness.
- Fixing Plates: Nylon 12 loaded with carbon fiber: higher standards of security and robustness.
- Rail: Alloy tube Ø 7.1 mm: great longitudinal elasticity, high resistance to mechanical stress and corrosion.
Rail Size: 7 x 7mm (Standard)
Rail Material: AISI 304 Stainless Steel
Cover Material: Primo Fiore (Leather)
This product was added to our catalog on December 5, 2016