Shimano Brake Pads with Cooling Fins. Your brakes should be so good you never think about them. And when bombing down hills, you need the confidence and comfort to just ride and not worry about brake fade.
- Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
- Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation
- Includes spring and split pin
- Pads with fins have limited compatibility. Pay special attention to the compatibility chart
- H03A | Shimano Deore XT/Saint: BR-M8020, BR-M820, BR-M640
- J03A | Shimano XTR Trail: BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M987, BR-M985, BR-M8100, BR-M8000, BR-M785, BR-M7100, BR-M7000, BR-M675, BR-M666, BR-M6000, BR-M615, BR-S700, BR-S785, BR-R785
- L03A/L05A | Shimano Road: Shimano Dura-Ace, Ultegra, 105, Tiagra, BR-R9170, BR-R8070, BR-M8110, BR-M711, BR-4770, and Road RS305, RS405, RS505, RS805, Metrea U5000, BR-RX810, BR-RX400, Rever MCX1/MCX2 Flat-Mount, TRP Hylex, Hylex RS, HD-T190
Due to supply chain issues, stock of Shimano L03A and L05A brake pads is limited. Consider using a compatible non-finned brake pad instead.
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Friday, September 2, 2022