Pedaling efficiency on the bike coupled with superb walkability off the bike combine in the Shimano MT34 cycling shoes. A stiff, yet flexible, rubber sole with EVA midsole is perfect for road, touring, commuting, and recreational riding, plus it's compliant enough for walking. Shimano's Volume Tour last gives you more room, fits more foot shapes, and increases overall comfort and support. The MT34's tried-and-true lace system ensures a snug, comfortable fit while the shoelace keeper loop prevents irksome drivetrain tangles.
- Rubber sole with EVA midsole enhances pedaling efficiency and walking comfort
- Fiberglass reinforced polyamide shank plate for optimum sole rigidity
- Stretch-resistant synthetic leather upper with mesh provides both riding and walking comfort
- 2-bolt pedal system compatible
- Volume Tour last for a more accommodating toe box
- Classic lacing closure for even tension and walking comfort
- Shoelace keeper loops keeps shoelaces neatly tucked away