Using a clipless mountain bike pedal has never been easier with Shimano's introduction of the PD-MT50 -- part of their Click'R line-up and featuring light spring tension and a pop-up cage for easy engagement. Don't let the mountain bike moniker get in the way, however, as this pedal is ideal for commuters, general fitness riding on bike paths or trails, urban riding, or any riding application where you want the benefits of clipless pedals as well as the ability to comfortably walk in cycling shoes when off the bike. Of course, they're also a great way for an entry-level mountain bike enthusiast to get their feet wet, too.
- Lighter spring than traditional SPD pedals makes for easy entry/release
- Pop-up cage provides easier step-in engagement
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings to dial in the perfect amount
- Wide platform ensures on-the-bike comfort and control
- Chromoly axle, aluminum body, and low-maintenance sealed cartridge bearings are built to last
- Includes set of 2-bolt pattern cleats
This product was added to our catalog on March 6, 2017