If your riding preference includes the realms of all-mountain, downhill, and/or BMX, the Shimano SH-AM5 mountain shoes are everything you need performance-wise (as well as style-wise). The fiberglass-reinforced shank plate provides a stiff platform for pedaling efficiency while the ultra-grip rubber sole ensures superb traction if you opt for platform pedals. A classic lacing retention system (with a Velcro strap to keep the laces safe and secure) delivers a comfortable, secure fit while the asymmetrical mid-top design and padded tongue help protect your feet in technical situations.
- Fiberglass-reinforced shank plate for optimum sole rigidity
- Rubber outsole provides plenty of grip and control in all conditions
- Synthetic leather upper is super-durable
- Asymmetrical mid-top design and padded tongue protect your foot
- Classic lacing closure ensures even tension and walking comfort
- Velcro strap secures and protects your laces
- 2-bolt cleat compatible