With the rise in enduro riding and racing, Shimano developed a shoe to provide adequate protection and exceptional pedaling performance. Shimano also improved the shoe-pedal contact when you're clipped in or out, in order to give you more control.
- Shimano original compound and pattern maximizes grip and durability.
- Armored lace shield provides extra protection from debris.
- Molded toe cap for additional toe protection.
- Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole for added protection.
- Speed lacing system allows fast, secure adjustments.
- Pedal channel for stable shoe to pedal platform when not clipped in.
- Materials absorb less water and dry quickly.
- Up to 18 mm expanded rearward cleat adjustment range for improved bike control.
Weight: 418g (42)
This product was added to our catalog on September 5, 2019