The Shimano Women's WM52 mountain shoes are a remarkable value in off-road footwear. Their women's-specific last fits the size and shape of the female foot plus delivers all-day comfort and stability. The fiberglass-reinforced sole provides a solid pedaling platform while the flexible polyurethane lugs are perfect for times when you need to walk a section of trail. The synthetic leather upper is tough and won't stretch while a trio of offset Velcro straps eliminate pressure points and ensure a secure fit.
- Fiberglass reinforced polyamide sole for stiffness and pedaling efficiency
- Tough, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Women's specific last features a narrower heel cup, reduced volume, added support at the instep, and a smaller toe box
- Low-profile, triple offset Velcro straps prevent alleviate hot spots and provide a precision fit
- Polyurethane lugs shed mud and deliver plenty of off-the-bike traction
- 2-bolt cleat compatible