Just when you think XTR components couldn't get any better, Shimano once again has us searching the thesaurus to find new words of praise to describe just how astounding a mountain bike's front derailleur can shift. Behold Shimano's new XTR 9000 Side-Swing front derailleur which has just set a new standard for effortless, powerful shifts on a triple crankset. Perfect for modern trail bikes, this front derailleur's Side-Swing design increases shift performance to larger rings by a staggering 100%, provides 15mm of increased tire clearance, while the new cable routing dramatically reduces shifting effort. Prepare to be wowed.
- New Side-Swing design dramatically improves front derailleur shift performance
- Tire clearance increased by 15mm
- Designed with long travel trail bikes in mind
- New cable routing reduces shifting effort
- Multiple mounting options means compatibility with just about any mountain bike
- This is the triple crankset version
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018