Fuji Rakan 3.4 29er Full Suspension Mountain Bike -- 2018
The Fuji Rakan might be the most efficient pedaling trail bike on the market. 120mm of MLink suspension gets you to the top of the climb as fast as you get down the mountain. Trail bike capability with XC bike pedaling combined with 29" wheels makes the Rakan the obvious choice if you can have only one bike in your quiver.
In addition to the Rakan's MLink rear suspension, the 3.4 is powered by a SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain and features an A6-SL super-butted alloy frame for both lightweight handling and superior strength on rigid terrain. Boost front and rear spacing stiffens the chassis and a Fox Rhythm 34 Float front suspension fork with 130mm of travel adds extra confidence on long descents. Add to that a pair of 29" wheels outfitted with Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.35" wide tires, and you have a force to be reckoned with.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame is lightweight and strong.
- 120mm of MLink rear suspension and a 130mm travel fork provide the platfrom for a superior climbing and descending mountain bike.
- Boost 148x12 rear and boost 110x15 front hub spacing stiffens the Rakan's chassis.
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain
- Internal cable routing provides clean aesthetics and protects cables from dirt and debris for consistent shifting and reduced service intervals.
- Stealth or external dropper seatpost compatible.