Tuesday June 1 24" Cruiser
After spending the morning on your balcony smelling the salt air and watching the waves lap at the shoreline, you're hearing the ocean call your name and you're ready to cruise along the edge of that salt water for miles. The Tuesday June 1 Cruiser is perfect for taking in all of the beach's riches at a pace that keeps the ocean breeze constantly flowing through your hair. Featuring a classic steel frame, oversized Tuesday Big Roll Balloon tires, and rust-resistant hardware the June 1 is ready for you to hop on and go wherever the wind may take you. The June 1 even includes pedals with a Kraton Rubber platform for gripping to bare, sandy feet. With its single speed drivetrain, you'll be able to take in more of the environment around you.
- Tuesday June Hi-Tensile Steel frame shaped with Touch Down Geometry for a more comfortable ride
- Hi-Tensile Steel Unicrown fork navigates smoothly through the salt air and sandy terrain
- Single speed drivetrain and coaster brakes grant you with more freedom to enjoy the scenery around you
- Tuesday Big Roll Balloon tires 24x2.35" naturally reel through sand, sandy pavement, or the boardwalk
- Tuesday Comfort Cruiser saddle and wide Cruiser handlebar keep you relaxed and wanting to ride that extra mile
- All of the hardware is stainless steel and rust resistant - Perfect for standing up to salt air