Kestrel 5000 SL Triathlon Road Frameset - 2018
Kestrel introduced the first ever all-carbon race bike in 1987. Since then, the engineers at Kestrel have managed to maintain industry standards with constant innovation to create some of the world's fastest race bikes. Introducing the Kestrel 5000 SL frameset, a purposefully-designed superbike that is Kestrel's fastest to date.
Constructed of an all new 800K high modulus carbon fiber, the lightest and strongest frame possible, the 5000 SL is designed for competitive triathletes looking for a proven tri-specific weapon with superior aerodynamics that offers optimum comfort and adjustability. The 5000 SL's geometry is ideal for the demands of long-distance triathlons, with a slightly shorter top tube for a more upright riding position to keep the legs fresh and strong for the run.
- Kestrel Super Light (KSL) 800K high-modulus carbon fiber frame
- KSL Aero Pro SL TT full-carbon fiber fork w/ 1-1/8" steerer
- Aerodynamically contoured stays, seatpost, and seat tube
- Fully internal cable routing ensures clean air flow
- Integrated fairing shrouds front brake
- Rear brake, located under chainstays, is enclosed in a fairing to reduce turbulent air under the bottom bracket shell
- Direct mount bento box bosses on top tube
- Integrated seatpost clamp with grommet
- Includes front/rear TRP TTV RC linear pull brakes
- Includes FSA CX integrated headset
- Includes Kestrel KSL Aero Carbon stem
- Includes Kestrel EMS Pro seatpost
- PF30 bottom bracket shell