Fuji Bighorn 1.5 27.5+ Mountain Bike - 2018
The Fuji Bighorn 1.5 is a 27.5+ hardtail with a contemporary build and specs fully capable of navigating any trail on the horizon. The A6-SL butted aluminum frame is stiff and strong plus features internal cable routing to shield all cables from mud and debris for smooth shifting and longevity. The Boost 148x12 thru-axle rear and 110x15 thru-axle front hub spacing stiffens the chassis, creates stronger wheels, and allows for shorter chainstays and larger chainring options. 27.5" x 3.0" tires provide plenty of traction and stability, with up to 3.25" clearance for even beefier tires.
Suspension wise, the Bighorn 1.5 comes equipped with a RockShox Judy Silver TK 27.5+ fork with a tapered aluminum steerer, 15x110 thru-axle configuration, plus 120mm of travel. Rocks or roots, the RockShox suspension system can handle it. The SRAM NX 1x11-speed drivetrain ensures smooth, precision gear changes as well as a wide range of gear options to tackle any terrain. And with SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes at the helm, you will have a hassle free brake system with all-weather stopping power. If you want a versatile hardtail with contemporary specs, capable of handling rough terrain, the Fuji Bighorn is what you want.
- Stiff and strong A6-SL butted aluminum frame with smooth welds and internal cable routing
- RockShox Judy Silver TK 27.5+ suspension fork with 120mm of travel
- SRAM NX 1x11-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes
- WTB Scraper i40 rims with Formula Boost hubs
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5" x 3.0" tires