Marin Cortina AX1 Cyclocross Bike - 2018
$1,449.99 MSRP $1,599.99
The Marin Cortina AX1 bike is built with the aspiring cyclocross or gravel racer in mind. At its core is lightweight, stiff, and durable Series 4 aluminum alloy frame while up front is a Naild NavIt carbon fiber fork with a tapered alloy steerer plus Naild locking quick release 15x100mm thru-axle. The drivetrain components feature the ever reliable, super-durable SRAM Apex in a 1x10-speed configuration. Shifting has never been simpler with only the rear derailleur to worry about which means there's no issues with also having to deal with a front derailleur in sloppy conditions or when you're on the limit in a 'cross race and may not be at your sharpest thoughts-wise.
The frame features clearance for tires up to 700x45 in size so the Cortina AX1 has incredible versatility regarding tire configuration to suit the conditions at hand. TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes are superb at delivering all the stopping power you need regardless of the weather or trail conditions and the rear brake is situated on the chainstay to keep it out of the way of obstacles out on the trail.
- Series 4 CX 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight, strong, and durable
- Naild NavIt carbon fiber fork with tapered alloy steerer for responsive handling
- Fork features 15x100mm thru-axle configuration for enhanced stiffness
- SRAM Apex 1x10-speed drivetrain
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Clearance for 700x45 tires