Fuji Finest 1.5 Disc Women's Road Bike - 2018
The Fuji Finest 1.5 is built around a custom-designed women's frame made from A2-SL hydroformed alloy for lightened weight and durability. The geometry has been designed to give the bike a more comfortable, upright feel, while still maintaining the performance features found in a high-end road bike, and it comes in a wide range of sizes so you'll have a great fit to start from. A carbon fiber fork helps keep the weight low and stiffens up the front end to help translate more of your power into forward motion while keeping your steering quick and nimble.
The Finest 1.5 doesn't skimp on great components either, including a groupset of quality Shimano Tiagra 10-speed components known for their reliability and durability. The shifters smoothly and easily take you through nine gears in the back and two in the front, so you can always find the right gear. A compact crankset has a 50/34T chainring combination with plenty of gearing options to go fast on the flats and spin up the hills. Stopping power from the TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes will keep you safe in all weather conditions.
The cockpit from is from the justly lauded Oval Concepts line and the saddle is designed for a woman, so you'll feel comfortable on those long group or charity rides. Finally, 700x28 Vittoria Zaffiro tires, wrapped around Versa Corsa double-wall wheels will roll forever on just about any surface. The Fuji Finest 1.5 Disc bike may be the first bike to make you say, "I'm a cyclist. What about you?"
- Wide range of frame sizes for that ideal fit
- Fuji A2-SL custom butted alloy frame w/ internal shift cable routing
- FC-440 cull-carbon monocoque fork helps shave off overall weight and is durable
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed drivetrain and shifters give you plenty of gearing options
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes provide excellent, all-weather stopping power
- 700x28c Vittoria Zaffiro tires are perfect for commuting or exploring that greenway and bike path
- Oval Concepts women's saddle and Comfort grips make riding fun again