Fuji SL 2.1 Road Bike - 2018
Incredible comfort and efficiency is delivered on a silver platter by the Fuji SL 2.1 road bike. Whether you are looking to improve your competitive results, or simply enjoy the finer things in life during a group ride, the Fuji SL 2.1 road bike makes a great choice. Fuji's proprietary and lightweight C10 carbon frame is outfitted with Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic 22-speed components, Oval Concepts 527 lightweight aluminum wheels, and weighs in at a claimed 16.4 pounds.
The Fuji SL 2.1 offers improved comfort and stiffness to create the ultimate road machine. The C10 high modulus carbon construction is about as stiff as you would ever want a bike to be, and, when coupled with a PF30 bottom bracket and tapered head tube, will transfer just about every bit of energy in your pedal stroke into forward motion. At the rear, Fuji uses oversized seatstays, adding some compliance to the frame for a smoother ride, and uses a 27.2mm seat tube diameter to slim down weight.
The SL 2.1 is equipped with the performance-driven Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed drivetrain. A mid-compact Shimano Ultegra 52/36T crankset and Ultegra 11-28 cassette provides the perfect range to mash out a sprint, grind out a climb, or ride tempo. Oval Concepts 527 wheels with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tires scorch the pavement and a set of Shimano Ultegra brakes keep you in control throughout every hairpin turn.
- C10 ultra high-modulus carbon fiber frame and fork are stiff, lightweight, and designed to fly up the mountains
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 22-speed electronic group set brings cycling technology into the modern era
- Shimano Ultegra brakes provide unparalleled stopping power
- Oval Concepts 527 aluminum wheels with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25 tires
- Superb finishing kit (handlebar, stem, seatpost, saddle, bar tape) from Oval Concepts