Fuji Finest 2.1 Women's Road Bike - 2016
Save $205.03 (29%) $499.97 MSRP $705.00
Once you settle in over the Finest 2.1's top tube, you'll realize it's compact. The benefits of a compact frame are many, but a few key bonuses are the shorter distance to the handlebar when seated, which alleviates neck, back and wrist strain, while increasing your ability to handle the bike with confidence. The shorter seat tube means greater standover height, so when you pull up to a stop sign you can easily step off the bike with plenty of safe clearance between you and the bike. Also, a shorter top tube means you'll be riding more upright. That means you'll get a greater view of the road ahead and any objects around your bike while your ride. The frame itself is made out of lightweight aluminum and the fork is made of both carbon and aluminum, which reduces the bike's weight and helps to smooth out the vibration from the road.
You'll quickly notice that the Shimano Claris shifters have a comfortable, ergonomic feel and with a quick flick of the wrist, you'll change gears, depending upon the grade of the road. The Finest 2.1 is outfitted with a pair of Vera Corsa wheels and wide, comfortable Vera Helios tires. All of these features rolled up into one bike makes it easy to see why the Finest is so popular on weekend rides.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Fuji A2-SL alloy frame is stiff, durable and lightweight
- Long and lean geometry gives you a more upright riding position for increased comfort
- FC-770 Cross carbon fiber fork is lightweight, smooths out road vibrations
- Dual pivot road brakes supply plenty of wheel slowing power
- Shimano Claris components provide accurate, reliable shifting performance in any conditions
- Alloy parts are durable and reliable