Marin San Anselmo DS1 LE Women's Sport Hybrid Bike - 2017
Whether you ride on the road or off, you expect your bike to perform as intended. However, what if you need your bike to handle varied terrain without skipping a beat? The Marin Anselmo DS 1 can easily transition between pavement, light gravel, and packed dirt, and deliver an enormous amount of control and comfort along the way. That way, you're less focused on what the bike can do, and more focused on the fun that will be had. With premium features from great brands, the San Rafael is a great choice if versatility and comfort are what you crave.
The Anselmo features a lightweight aluminum frame with Marin's Women's Fit Geometry, durable 3D forged dropouts,and dual eyelets for equipping a gear rack. The geometry is designed around a women's body; a shorter reach, more standover height, and a women's specific saddle and grips. This design balances an active pedaling position with comfortable, upright seating, so you get the most out of every pedal stroke without your body having to pay the price in fatigue. Additionally, the SR Suntour NEX fork features 63mm of travel to smooth out the terrain below.
A 24-speed Shimano Altus drivetrain provides the perfect gear no matter how steep the hill. Marin doublewall aluminum wheels with mixed-tread tires provide traction in nearly any condition. Forged linear pull brakes with Shimano levers easily slow your roll and deliver the safety you need.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with 3D forged dropouts and dual eyelets
- Mounts for fenders and racks for cargo carrying capacity and wet weather protection
- Suspension forks feature 63mm of travel for comfort and control on mixed surfaces
- Dual Sport geometry balances an active pedaling position with comfortable, upright seating
- Women's Fit Geometry (WFG) models are designed around a women's body with shorter reach and women's specific saddles, grips and other component choices.