Diamondback Century 4 Carbon Disc Road Bike - 2017
Save $500.03 (20%) $1,999.97 MSRP $2,500.00
The Century road bike makes a few minor tweaks to traditional road bike geometry that put you in a slightly more upright position, helping fight off fatigue without sacrificing performance. Completely redesigned for 2017, the Century 4 is hand-built from high quality carbon fiber, enhancing the benefits of the geometry. And with hydraulic disc brakes and thru-axles tucked into the sculpted frame, this bike's effortless ride is even easier to control.
A full Shimano 2×11 group, HED wheels and finishing kit, and Continental Ultra Sport II 28c tires round out this smooth build. If you're ready to summit a mountain pass, or even if you're not, it's great to know your bike can handle it should you go for it. The Century 4 Carbon is a road bike that you'll be able to ride all weekend.
- Hand built carbon fiber monocoque frame with Enhanced Performance Geometry
- Continuous Fiber Technology full carbon fiber fork and tapered head tube provide steering precision and vibration damping
- Thru axles front and rear for impeccable tracking and stability
- Closed Circuit Cable Routing is clean and aero
- Shimano 105 2x11-speed drivetrain offers great value minded performance
- HED Flanders C2+ disc wheelset and HED cockpit