Diamondback Clutch Women's Mountain Bike - 2017 Performance Exclusive
Save $1,000.03 (40%) $1,499.97 MSRP $2,500.00
Diamondback's new Level Link four bar suspension isolates the drivetrain and suspension inputs, resulting in a very efficient pedaling platform. "Level Link feels like less travel on climbs and more on the way down", according to rider feedback. The lower link stays in line with the chain as the suspension is compressed. This allows efficient power transfer to the rear wheel without feeding back through the drivetrain. At the neutral sag point, the upper link is always optimally positioned to react to trail inputs, whether you're pedaling hard or not. Combined with the modern geometry of the Clutch's women's-specific aluminum frame and a low center of gravity, level link delivers supreme speed thanks to suspension efficiency.
The Clutch features a burly SR Suntour Aion RC fork with 150mm of travel, compression and rebound dampening, and a beefy tapered steerer. The X-Fusion O2 Pro R rear shock smooths out nasty trail feedback. A 1x11 SRAM NX-1 all-mountain drivetrain and Diamondback's very own Blanchard 28R wheelset keep the bike moving forward at a strong clip. Kenda Nevegal tires, a virtual gold standard in all-mountain riding due to their massive and deep trail imprint, deliver great traction in virtually any terrain.
- Slack and sick women's-specific aluminum frame with 130mm of travel and Level Link suspension
- SRAM NX-1 1x11 drivetrain with a 30-tooth crank and 11/42 cassette
- 150mm Suntour Aion RC suspension fork and X-Fusion O2 Pro R rear shock with external rebound adjustment
- Diamondback Blanchard 28R wheelset with burly Kenda Nevegal 27.5"x2.35" tires
- WTB Deva Comp saddle and DB lock-on grips