SE F@R 26 Fat Bike - 2017
In the game of mountain bike wheels and tires, bigger and wider mean two things: a larger contact patch for easily conquering obstacles and better stability on the trail. In the past, this has arguably come at the expense of agility (a bike that does not respond as quickly) and greater rolling friction (more contact with the ground means more friction and slower speeds). Not so for the F@R. The SE F@R fat bike has the ability to roll big over rocks and roots like a 29er, and still move nimbly on singletrack like a 26"-wheeled bike. Quite a potent blend, we must say.
The F@R is outfitted with a Shimano Deore 2x10 drivetrain to easily spin up and down steep grades. Weinmann double alloy rims, Vee Bulldozer tires, with Shimano hydraulic brakes deliver proven acceleration and stopping power, while Kore handlebar, stem and seatpost supply confidence in and out of every trail turn.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Custom-Tapered 6061 Alloy frame and rigid fork
- Shimano Deore 20-speed drivetrain
- Kore XCD components and Koza saddle with steel rails
- Massive Weinmann alloy rims and Vee Bulldozer tires