Diamondback Century 5 Carbon Disc Road Bike - 2017
The Century road bike makes a few minor tweaks to traditional road bike geometry that put you in a slightly more upright position, helping fight off fatigue without sacrificing performance. Completely redesigned for 2017, the Century 5 is hand-built from high quality carbon fiber, enhancing the benefits of the geometry. And with hydraulic disc brakes and thru-axles tucked into the sculpted frame, this bike's effortless ride is even easier to control.
A full Shimano Ultegra 2×11 group, HED wheels and finishing kit, and Continental Grand Sport Race 28c tires round out this smooth build. If you're ready to summit a mountain pass, or even if you're not, it's great to know your bike can handle it should you go for it. The Century 5 Carbon is a road bike that you'll be able to ride all weekend.
- Enhanced Performance Geometry provides compliant, lightweight, comfortable ride
- Hand built carbon fiber frame is stiff where you need it, compliant where you want it
- Shimano hydraulic disc road brakes add control in all conditions
- Closed Circuit Cable Routing adds to clean look
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed groupset
- HED Flanders C2+ disc wheelset with 28c tires