Fuji Track Elite Track Bike -- 2017
Next time you hit the track, you better bring your "A" game, so better bring the all-new Fuji Track Elite Track Bike. A gorgeous, high performance carbon frame, Shimano Dura-Ace components, and ridiculously fast Oval Concepts 980 Track aero carbon tubular wheels adorn this track masterpiece.
The Elite is the culmination of Fuji's decades of experience on the track. The frame is wind-tunnel tested and FEA-modeled to optimize the shape that can translate into a real advantage in competition. You want a track bike to transfer all of your power to the rear wheel, to accelerate like a demon. For that you need a frame that doesn't fight you. Testing showed that aerofoil shapes may be aerodynamically efficient, but they compromise frame rigidity. Aerofoil shapes also don't perform as well in a cross-wind, which could compromise your control. Fuji overcame these obstacles by using a wide cross-section tube shape made from C10 high modulus carbon fiber. The wide-cross section not only cuts through the wind, it also increases stiffness, and it aides your control of the bike at speed.
Shimano Dura-Ace components, like the 50-tooth crank, are as good as it gets. A 6-degree rise stem and track handlebar wrapped with Fuji cork tape positions you in a slightly elevated position for control without sacrificing aerodynamics. The 50x15 track drivetrain lets you unleash explosive accelerations to drive the Oval 980 full carbon tubular track wheels wrapped with Vittoria Pista Evo tubular tires.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- C10 ultra high-modulus aero carbon tubing, integrated seat clamp, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower
- FC-330 Fuji Track carbon aero monocoque w/ 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" carbon steerer
- 980 full carbon tubular track wheels, 28 / 28h
- 50x15-tooth track drivetrain gearing
- Oval Concepts aero carbon, multi-position seatpost for a custom-feel