Marin Rift Zone 2 29er Mountain Bike - 2019
The Marin Rift Zone 2 29er mountain bike is a stellar full suspension trail bike that's made for a rider looking for speed and control. Built around a stiff and lightweight Series 3 aluminum frame with MultiTrac suspension plus a RockShox Recon RL 29" 120mm suspension fork up front, the Rift Zone 2 delivers a high performance ride that doesn't sacrifice comfort for speed-- no matter how gnarly the trail.
A SRAM NX 1x11-speed drivetrain provides a wide range of gears so you'll be ready no matter how flat or hilly the terrain. When it comes to scrubbing speed, a set of Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes deliver consistent, powerful performance in any weather or terrain conditions. A Trans-X dropper seatpost, with internal routing, provides the means to change your position on the bike to best attack the trail.
The Rift Zone 2 rolls on a set of Marin aluminum double wall rims that sport a wide, 27mm inner width, laced up to a set of alloy, Centerlock disc hubs. The wheels are wrapped up in a set of Vee Tire Crown Gem 29x2.3" tires that keep you hooked to the trail. Boost standard thru-axles - 110x15mm front and 148x12mm rear - enhance stiffness.
- Series 3 6061 aluminum full suspension frame
- MultiTrac suspension platform with RockShox Deluxe R Debonair Rear Suspension
- RockShox Recon RL suspension fork with 120mm of travel
- SRAM NX 1x11-speed drivetrain
- Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm/160mm Centerlock rotors
- 110x15mm front thru-axle and 148x12mm rear thru-axle configuration
- Trans-X dropper seatpost makes position adjustments a breeze
- Vee Tire, Crown Gem 29x2.3", Dual Control Compound, Folding Bead, Tubeless Compatible