Fuji Auric 3.6 27.5" Mountain Bike - 2018
Save $550.00 (22%) $1,999.99 MSRP $2,549.99
For epic all-mountain rides, the Fuji Auric will keep you pining for more. Built to shred on long descents and not fall flat on the uphills, the Auric is the ultimate in full-suspension efficiency for all-mountain and enduro riders. At the heart of the Auric is Fuji's A6-SL super-butted alloy frame, for a lightweight and nimble ride that's tough enough for even the harshest of mountain terrain. Fuji's 160mm MLink rear suspension guarantees efficient pedaling, leaving you with ample energy and suspension travel when you hit the peak and drop in for that long descent. Boost front and rear hub spacing stiffens the Auric's chassis for plenty of confidence on the trail and a SR Suntour SF17 Aion RC suspension fork gives you an additional 160mm of travel to smooth out the rough stuff.
To tackle the steepest of climbs, the Auric 3.6 features SRAM NX components for superb performance with an optimum gear range. The 1x crankset features a 32T chainring that's paired with an 11-42T 11-speed cassette, with an NX trigger shifter and rear derailleur completing the drivetrain. The Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes ensure you'll have all the braking power you need. WTB STP i29 27.5" wheels are tubeless ready and Schwalbe's Tough Tom 27.5x2.35" tires provide plenty of speed and traction.
For a complete setup that's worthy of any serious all-mountain or enduro rider, the Fuji Auric will show you the true meaning of what a modern mountain bike can be.
- Custom-butted A6-SL aluminum frame is strong and lightweight
- 160mm of MLink rear suspension and a 160mm travel SR Suntour SF17 Aion RC suspension fork provide the platform for a superior climbing and descending mountain bike
- SRAM NX 1x11-speed drivetrain
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors
- WTB STP i29 27.5" wheels are tubeless ready
- Boost 148x12mm rear thru-axle and Boost 110x15mm front thru-axle stiffen the Auric's chassis
- Schwalbe Tough Tom 27.5x2.35" tires