Fuji Bighorn 1.3 27.5+ Mountain Bike - 2018
The Fuji Bighorn is a modern hardtail with contemporary geometry and spec that is up to the challenge of just about any trail. The 27.5 plus tires on the Bighorn provide gobs of traction and stability for increased confidence on the trail and act as micro suspension so you don't get beat up hammering over roots and rocks.
The Bighorn 1.3 features an updated frame design with A6-SL super-butted alloy with smooth welds for a strong and lightweight frame with a refined look. For exceptional comfort and confidence on the rough stuff, the 1.3 comes outfitted with Boost front and rear hub spacing to stiffen the chassis and a RockShox Recon Gold RL front suspension fork with 120mm of travel. The 1.3 is powered by a 1x crankset and Shimano SLX/Deore XT 11-speed components, like an 11-46T cassette, rear derailleur and rear shifter. As for the brakes, it doesn't get any better than a hydraulic brakeset for maximum stopping power -- provided by TRP.
The Bighorn 1.3 eats up the trails with Oval Concepts 600AM Boost Plus wheels topped with 27.5" x 3.0" Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance tires. Furthermore, there's a dropper seatpost for when it starts to get technical and a full Oval Concepts finishing kit, including a riser handlebar, 3D forged stem, grips, and saddle. For trail riders looking for a modern hardtail with the latest spec and geometry standards the market has to offer, the Fuji Bighorn 1.3 will surely be the new bike on your radar.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame with smooth welds builds a frame that is strong and lightweight with a refined look
- RockShox Recon Gold RL 27.5+ Solo Air suspension fork provides 120mm of travel
- Shimano SLX/Deore XT 1x11-speed drivetrain
- Boost 148x12mm thru-axle rear and 110x15mm thru-axle front hub spacing stiffens the Bighorn's chassis and creates stronger wheel
- Schwalbe 27.5"x3.0" Nobby Nic Performance tires provide increased traction and stability
- KS E30i dropper seatpost
- Internal cable routing keeps cables shielded from mud and debris
- Short chainstays optimized for 1x drivetrains only