Fuji Tahoe 29 1.5 Mountain Bike - 2018
The Fuji Tahoe 29 1.5 mountain bike is ready for everything you can throw at it. With a 29er's massive footprint, a SRAM NX 1x11-speed drivetrain, Boost standard front and rear thru-axle hubs, and a nimble aluminum frame, the Tahoe is ready to roll around the cross country course or up and down technical singletrack. Everyone should be lucky enough to embrace mountain biking with a hardtail of this quality.
The Tahoe 29 1.5 is built around a Fuji A6-SL custom butted aluminum frame. Its PowerCurve downtube and 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" tapered head tube work together to form a light, stiff frame that transfers your pedaling power straight to the wheels. The A6-SL frame excels on the climbs, aided by the remote lockout on the RockShox Judy Silver TK 29 suspension fork. Once you've crested the hill, the Judy Silver is ready to bring you back down, offering 100mm of travel to get you over the rough stuff. A Boost standard front hub, with 110x15mm thru-axle, increases the front end stiffness. The SRAM Level hydraulic brakeset helps scrub speed, offering unparalleled modulation and reliability.
The Tahoe 29 1.5's SRAM NX 1x11-speed drivetrain offers the simplicity and lower maintenance of a single chainring system while still offering a wide range of gear ratios to tackle tough terrain. The Tahoe rolls along on tubeless-ready Vera Terra DPD22 wheels, which offer a balance of speed and durability, plus enhanced stiffness provided by the Boost standard thru-axle hubs front and rear (110x15mm front/148x12mm rear). The Schwalbe Rapid Rob tires (in their 29x2.25" iteration) put a premium on low rolling resistance, keeping you moving in all conditions. The finishing package on the Tahoe 29 1.5 comes from Fuji's house brand, Oval Concepts. Light and durable, the Oval Concepts stem, seatpost, and saddle deliver maximum performance for the price point. The Tahoe 29 1.5 is a great choice for the beginning cross-country racer, the intrepid trail rider, or the gravel grinder who likes the more upright position of a mountain bike.
- Fuji A6-SL butted alloy frame for strength and durability
- RockShox Judy Silver TK 29 suspension fork with 100mm travel and remote lockout
- Boost standard hubs feature a front width of 110mm and rear width of 148mm to enhance stiffness of larger diameter wheels
- Hubs are configured with a 110x15mm thru-axle front and 148x12mm thru-axle rear
- SRAM NX 1x11-speed drivetrain for precision gear changes and a wide range of gear ratios
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Schwalbe Rapid Rob 29x2.25" tires