Marin Hawk Hill 2 27.5" Mountain Bike - 2018
If you want to take your trail riding to a whole new level, the Marin Hawk Hill 2 27.5" mountain bike is a great way to do it. By providing excellent performance and value, the Hawk Hill 2 will redefine your expectations on the trail.
It starts with a Series 3 6061 aluminum full suspension frame, built around the incredibly versatile 27.5" wheel platform. A RockShox Monarch R Debonair suspension rear shock hooks in to the MultiTrac suspension platform to give the bike more squish without impacting chain line or handling. Up front a RockShox Recon RL suspension fork with 120mm of travel and a 15x110mm Boost thru-axle give you the confidence to be less picky with choosing your line. A SRAM NX 1x11-speed drivetrain ensures smooth gear changes while the 11-42T cassette coupled with a single 32T chainring up front provides all the gears you need to tackle the trails. A 1x system not only simplifies the drivetrain, but also improves shifting performance and reduces the odds of a dropped or jammed chain.
Stopping is taken care of by a set of Shimano's excellent BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes, which serve up all weather and all terrain braking power. Finally the bike rolls on a set of Marin Double Wall alloy 27.5" rims wrapped up in Vee Crown Gem 2.35" tires that ensure maximum traction in any conditions.
- Series 3 6061 alloy frame with 120mm MultiTrac suspension platform
- RockShox Recon RL suspension fork with 120mm of travel plus compression and rebound adjustment
- SRAM NX 1x11-speed drivetrain
- FSA Comet crank with 32T chainring combined with Sunrace 11-42T cassette deliver all the gear ratios you need
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm/160mm Centerlock rotors
- Trans-X dropper seatpost makes position adjustments a breeze
- 110x15mm front thru-axle and 148x12mm rear thru-axle configuration
- Vee Crown Gem 27.5 x 2.35" tires