CycleOps Fluid Trainer
Save $20.02 (10%) $179.97 $199.99
CycleOps Fluid Trainer expands on the platform of the most popular way to ride a bike indoors. The fluid based resistance unit is mounted on a sturdy, wide frame and provides a consistent, quiet ride. Confidently mount your bicycle to the sturdy, steel frame with the included skewer and connect your rear wheel via a simple turn knob system designed to provide consistent contact with your tire. The resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes up to a 2.0 tire and is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable yellow frame.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- Compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- All CycleOps trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Trainer skewer included.
- Made in Madison, WI, USA.