Fuji Ambient 1.3 Disc Mountain E-Bike - 2018
$3,699.99 MSRP $3,999.99
If you haven't test driven an electric bike yet, get to your local Performance Bike shop now, because you're missing out. The Fuji Ambient not only has the unexpected power burst of an electric bike, it also has great features within its traditional mountain bike setup.
Outfitted with a lightweight and durable alloy frame, and a RockShox Judy Gold suspension with 120mm for travel, the Fuji Ambient is comfortable to navigate with and smooths out bumpy trails along the way. For its traditional drivetrain, the Fuji Ambient features a custom Shimano setup with 10 speeds for an excellent array of gearing options whether you're tackling steep climbs or just riding the trails. To give a constant burst of power throughout your ride or commute, the Fuji Ambient comes with a Bosch Performance mid-motor drive and a sleek Bosch PowerTube battery. The motor drive sits in a comfortable position on the bike that gives you the ability to change flats with ease. It also has a solid, natural feel while pedaling so it still feels like you're on a bike. The battery is lightweight, powerful, and positioned for a sleek look and feel. The Fuji Ambient also includes a durable Oval Concepts Boost Plus wheelset, 3" wide Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance tires, and powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
If you're wanting a mountain bike design that can help you conquer steep hills without over exerting yourself, the Fuji Ambient is the way to go.
- Lightweight and durable Fuji A2-SL aluminum alloy frame
- RockShox Judy Gold suspension fork with 120mm of travel and remote lockout
- Bosch Performance drive unit with 250W of power has a solid, natural feel when pedaling
- Bosch PowerTube with 500Wh is lightweight, powerful, and inconspicuous
- Bosch Intuvia display is easy to use and read
- 10 speed custom Shimano drivetrain provides an excellent array of gearing options
- Durable Oval Concepts Boost Plus wheelset wrapped in 3" wide Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance tires
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes offer excellent, all-weather stopping power
- 20 mph assisted speed
- 50-70 Mile Range
- About 2 hours battery charge time