Fuji Jari 1.1 Gravel Bike - 2018
$2,299.99 MSRP $2,499.99
If you're in search of the ultimate in a performance-oriented gravel grinder look no further than the Fuji Jari 1.1. Its custom-butted aluminum frame, full carbon fiber fork, SRAM Force 1X drivetrain and SRAM Force hydraulic disc brakes, plus Stan's NoTubes Grail MK3 wheels provide all the tools necessary to fly along the road less traveled without compromise.
At the heart of the Jari 1.1 is Fuji's custom-butted alloy frame. The lightweight, stiff frame boasts semi-internal cable routing that helps minimize the impact of road dust and grime. The FC-440 Cross carbon monocoque fork, with a 12mm thru-axle, helps smooth out road buzz and keeps the bike on the straight and narrow while negotiating challenging gravel roads. Additionally, the carbon fork also features rack and water bottle mounts to facilitate extended gravel road adventures.
The SRAM Force 1X drivetrain sets the standard for crisp, precision shifting as well as superb durability and reliability in the sloppiest of conditions. The Quarq Prime Power Ready carbon crankset sports a 40T chainring and when combined with the SRAM XD 10-42T 11-speed cassette you have an expansive range of gear ratios to handle flying along flatter terrain as well as scaling the steepest of ascents. Off-road adventurers benefit from the ability to spin up loose gravel climbs, and, as races takes place in more and more remote locations, the simplicity of the 1x drivetrain means greater piece of mind. The Jari 1.1 also features SRAM Force hydraulic disc brakes to handle all of your braking needs with their exceptional stopping power and modulation.
Stan's NoTubes Grail MK3 wheels roll super-smooth on cartridge bearings and utilize 12mm thru-axles front and rear for optimal strength and stiffness. The Clemet X'Plor MSO 700x36 tires are designed for performance in mixed conditions. The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, and even pavement.
- Fuji A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame for light weight, strength, and reliability
- FC-440 Cross full carbon monocoque fork with a tapered steerer tube plus rack/water bottle mounts
- SRAM Force 1X drivetrain for flawless shifting and a wide ratio of gears to tackle any terrain
- Quarq Prime Power Ready carbon crankset is lightweight, super-stiff, and ready to accept the Quarq Dzero power meter (power meter not included)
- SRAM Force hydraulic disc brakes ensure all-condition stopping power
- Stan's NoTubes Grail MK3 wheelset with front/rear 12mm thru-axle hubs
- Clement X'Plor MSO 700x36 tires ready for gravel and dirt road adventures
- Rack and fender mounts enhance versatility