Fuji Touring Disc Road Bike -- 2018
The Fuji Touring Disc Road Bike was created to be a workhorse and packrat of a bicycle. If you're planning a lengthy ride that's going to require panniers, extra water bottles, perhaps a tent and more, the Fuji Touring is the way to go. Its Elios 2 chromoly frame is made specifically to carry extra weight over long distances. It includes rack and fender mounts, as well as triple bottle mounts to ensure you stay hydrate on your trip. The Elios 2 chromoly fork is also made to carry weight, while steering smoothly on the road, and includes low-rider water bottle mounts and rack mounts.
- Durable custom-butted Elios 2 chromoly steel frame comes equipped with rack and fender mounts, as well as triple bottle mounts
- The Elios 2 chromoly fork steers smoothly and includes low-rider water bottle and rack mounts
- The 10 speed Shimano Deore drivetrain with a SRAM cassette shifts smoothly and efficiently while touring
- TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes provide excellent, all-weather stopping power
- Vera Terra, double-wall aluminum wheels wrapped in Vittoria Randonneur tires roll smoothly on the road
- Includes a Fuji alloy rear rack for loading up with panniers and more on a long ride