Kask Vertigo 2.0 Helmet
Incredibly light and designed to keep your head cool, the Kask Vertigo 2.0 Helmet boasts a precise fit and super compact shape. The Vertigo has a unique hinged adjustment system that allows for both size and up/down adjustment, which together comfortably cradle the nape of the neck. The helmet size can be adjusted using either the dial or finger push system. This system also includes ventilated, non-stick pads. Working together, these features give the helmet a superior fit and deliver a feeling of improved safety and security. After putting on the helmet and fastening the chin strap, the divider moves to fit comfortably around your ear lobes without you having to do anything. Cooling ventilation is achieved by means of 24 large air vents which do not compromise safety or aerodynamic qualities of the helmet. The internal pads are made from two layers of CoolMax to help draw perspiration away from the head and these pads are removable and washable. The helmet is secured thin nylon fixed straps and quick release buckle. Reflective stickers on the back of the helmet increase visibility in the dark.
- Expanded polystyrene shell optimizes crash impacts
- Multi In-Molding Technology ensures better safety and more comprehensive protection with a polycarbonate layer that covers shell on the top, base ring and back of helmet
- In-molding technology joins EPS Foam core to the outer polycarbonate shell to ensure better shock absorption
- Up N Down retention system gives the most precise and comfortable fit thanks to its unique double-pivot design that allows the back of the head to be cradled by straps which are then easily tightened to the optimum tension by a central ratchet wheel. Combined with a breathable, non-slip gel internal liner this system ensures an exact fit
- Helmet size is adjustable by dial or finger-push system
- Nylon chinstrap is thin, washable and won't irritate skin
- Gel internal liner is non-slip, anti-allergic and antibacterial
- Internal pads are made from two layers of CoolMax to help draw perspiration away from your head. Pads are removable and washable.
- 24 large air vents optimize aerodynamic and keep your head cool as you ride
- Reflective stickers increase your visibility in the dark or low light
- Made in Italy
- CE EN 1078 -- CPSC 1203