Marin Cortina AX2 Cyclocross Bike - 2018
$2,049.99 MSRP $2,099.99
The Marin Cortina AX2 bike is a full-featured cyclocross or gravel bike designed to optimize your off-road drop bar pursuits. At its core is lightweight, stiff, and durable Series 4 aluminum alloy frame while up front is a Naild NavIt carbon fiber fork with a tapered alloy steerer plus Naild locking quick release 15x100mm thru-axle. The drivetrain components feature the super durable, super dependable SRAM Rival in a 1x11-speed configuration. Shifting has never been simpler with only the rear derailleur to worry about which means there's no issues with also having to deal with a front derailleur in sloppy conditions or when you're on the limit in a 'cross race and may not be at your sharpest thoughts-wise.
The frame features clearance for tires up to 700x45 in size so the Cortina AX2 has incredible versatility regarding tire configuration to suit the conditions at hand. SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes are superb at delivering all the stopping power you need regardless of the weather or trail conditions and the rear brake is situated on the chainstay to keep it out of the way of obstacles out on the trail.
- Series 4 CX 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight, strong, and durable
- Naild NavIt carbon fiber fork with tapered alloy steerer for responsive handling
- Fork features 15x100mm thru-axle configuration for enhanced stiffness
- SRAM Rival 1x11-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Wheels feature Stan's Grail S1 rims and forged aluminum alloy hubs
- Clearance for 700x45 tires