Marin Nicasio Gravel Bike
The Nicasio gravel bike is for the rider looking for something different and modern, yet with traditional steel construction. Classic lines and CrMo frame tubes have the soul of a classic bike, with drop-bars to allow you to use it for commuting and a rugged build get you beyond the road. Built for endurance and durability, this bike features a heavy duty, double-butted alloy steel frame and fork complete with fender and rack mounts for hauling groceries or luggage. Its single speed drivetrain keeps you fully accountable and in control of the bikes speed. For tires, the Nicasio comes equipped with Schwalbe g-one 700cX30 tires, which provide a dynamic tread on or off road as well as superior puncture protection to keep you on the riding longer. Reliable and controlled brakes are also included on the Nicassio. With its Promax mechanical disc brakes, you'll notice smooth stopping power on and beyond the road.
- Beyond Road Geometry offers a blend of endurance road handling with enhanced stability for off pavement use.
- Butted 4130 CrMo frame and fork with disc brakes, full fender and rack mounts and two bottle bosses.
- Disc brakes provide smooth, controlled stopping in all conditions with minimal maintenance.
- The Nicasio frame and fork has clearance for up to 700CX40 or 650BX47 tires.
- Ideal for adventure road riding & long distance commuting