DeFeet Aireator Dazed Donut 6" Socks
The gold standard of cycling socks, DeFeet's Aireator line has open-mesh construction for amazing ventilation, moisture control and a lightweight feel. The DeFeet Aireator Dazed Donut 6" Socks combine the wicking capabilities of CoolMax EcoMade fabric, derived from recycled resources, with the abrasion resistance of nylon, so your feet stay cool and comfortable during activity. Wide mesh weave Aireator upper is highly breathable, quick-drying and known for maximizing airflow. Compression double cuff and plated wear zones guarantee lasting performance. Super light and thin design fits perfectly inside cycling shoes.
- Nylon plated exterior sole for lasting durability and performance
- CoolMax EcoMade plated interior sole for maximum moisture transport
- Aireator mesh weave instep is lightweight and speeds drying
- Reinforced heel and toe extends life in high abrasion areas
- DeFeet toe seam is low bulk and extremely strong
- Comfort compression double cuff for a super secure fit