Breezer Lightning Pro 27.5+ Mountain Bike - 2018
It's fun to dwell in the glory days of mountain biking, when hardtails were made of steel and equipped with Rock Shox Judy forks. However today, if you love the feel of steel, you usually have to build up a custom steel rig yourself, which can be costly and time consuming. Well, the folks at Breezer have a different idea which is why they created the Breezer Lightning Pro 27.5+.
Since the time he was one of the original Mt. Tam riders, the birthplace of mountain biking, Joe Breeze has learned a thing or two about mountain bikes, and he's employed this massive history to his own research and design. The Breezer Lightning Pro 27.5+ is the beneficiary of Joe's love for steel, with a modern twist. Its fully-butted chromoly steel frame features a BB92 bottom bracket and 148x12mm Boost spacing rear thru-axle for stiffness under acceleration, and a tapered head tube up front for control. A RockShox Revelation RL suspension fork features Boost spacing 110x15mm thru-axle, a PushLoc remote, and 120mm of travel to handle whatever terrain you encounter out on the trails.
The Shimano SLX 2x11 drivetrain is the epitome of reliability. The 36/26T chainrings paired with an 11-40T cassette offers an enormous range of gears for climbing and descending. WTB Scraper i35, 27.5", TCS Tubeless Ready wheels with super-wide 27.5 x 2.8" WTB Ranger and Trailblazer tires are optimized for their specific front and rear application, and a set of Shimano M7000 Hydraulic Disc brakes supply all the stopping power you need.
- Fully-butted chromoly steel frame features a BB92 bottom bracket and Boost 148x12mm rear thru-axle
- RockShox Revelation SL suspension fork with tapered steerer, PushLoc remote, 120mm of travel, and a Boost 110x15mm thru-axle
- Shimano SLX 2x11-speed drivetrain
- Shimano M7000 hydraulic disc brakes
- Race Face Evolve handlebar and stem
- WTB Scraper i35 wheels are tubeless ready
- Massive 27.5 x 2.8" WTB Ranger (front) and WTB Trailblazer (rear) tires