Fuji Auric 3.4 27.5" Mountain Bike -- 2018
For epic all-mountain rides, the Fuji Auric will keep you pining for more. Built to shred on long descents and not fall flat on the uphill's, the Auric is the ultimate in full-suspension efficiency for all-mountain and enduro riders. At the heart of the Auric is Fuji's A6-SL super-butted alloy frame, for a lightweight and nimble ride that's tough enough for even the harshest of mountain terrain. Fuji's 160mm MLink rear suspension guarantees efficient pedaling, leaving you with ample energy and suspension travel when you hit the peak and drop in for that long descent. Boost front and rear hub spacing stiffens the Auric's chassis for plenty of confidence on the trail and a RockShox Yari suspension fork gives you an additional 160mm of travel to smooth out the rough stuff.
To tackle the steepest of climbs, the 3.4 features SRAM GX Eagle components for exceptional performance with an optimum gear range. A 1x 34T crank is paired with a GX Eagle 10-50T 12-speed cassette, with GX Eagle shifters and rear derailleur. Hydraulic disc brakes are covered by the always dependable, TRP line, so you can rest easy knowing you'll have plenty of braking power. Oval Concepts 600AM Boost wheels and Schwalbe's Nobby Nic tires are tubeless ready and provide plenty of speed and traction. Finally, in addition to a complete Oval Concepts finishing kit and FSA headset, the Auric 3.4 is outfitted with a KS E30-I dropper post with 100mm of travel and Southpaw Lever, a must have of for any technical rider.
For a complete setup that's worthy of any serious all-mountain or enduro rider, the Fuji Auric will show you the true meaning of what a modern mountain bike can be.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame is strong and lightweight.
- 160mm of MLink rear suspension and a 160mm travel fork provide the platform for a superior climbing and descending mountain bike.
- Boost 148x12 rear and Boost 110x15 front hub spacing stiffens the Auric's chassis.
- Internal cable routing provides clean aesthetics and protects cables from dirt and debris for consistent shifting and reduced service intervals.
- Stealth dropper seatpost compatible.
- 27.5" wheels keep the wheelbase in check while providing good roll over capability on rough trails.