Fuji Bighorn 1.1 27.5+ Mountain Bike -- 2018
The Bighorn is a modern hardtail with contemporary geometry and spec that is up to the challenge of just about any trail. The 27.5 plus tires on the Bighorn provide gobs of traction and stability for increased confidence on the trail and act as micro suspension so you don't get beat up hammering over roots and rocks.
The Bighorn 1.1 features an updated frame design with A6-SL super-butted alloy with smooth welds for a strong and lightweight frame with a refined look. For exceptional comfort and confidence on the rough stuff, the 1.1 comes outfitted with Boost front and rear hub spacing to stiffen the chassis and a RockShox Revelation RC front suspension fork with 120mm of travel. The 1.1 is powered by a 1x crankset and SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed components, like a 10-50T cassette, rear derailleur, chain and shifter. As for the brakes, it doesn't get any better than a hydraulic brakeset for maximum stopping power -- also provided by SRAM.
The 1.1 also features a dropper seatpost for when it starts to get technical and a full Oval Concepts finishing kit, including a riser handlebar, 3D forged stem, grips and saddle. For trail riders looking for a modern hardtail with the latest spec and geometry standards the market has to offer, the Fuji Bighorn 1.1 will surely be the new bike on your radar.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame with smooth welds builds a frame that is strong and lightweight with a refined look.
- Internal cable routing keeps all cables shielded from mud and debris for crisp shifting every time.
- Boost 148x12 rear and 110x15 front hub spacing stiffens the Bighorn's chassis and creates stronger wheels.
- Short chainstays optimized for 1x drivetrains only.
- 27.5 plus tire size provides increased traction and stability.
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain