IZIP E3 Dash Step-Thru Electric Bike - 2018
The Dash has made a name for itself in the E-Bike community - and for good reason. This bike is fast. The TranzX Center is a Class-3 pedal assist motor that can propel you up to 28 miles per hour. The formed lightweight 6061 alloy frame provides exceptional agility around town with plenty of durability to match. And with a Rockshox Paragon suspension fork with 65mm travel, potholes and speed bumps are just a blip on the radar.
This e-bike features reflective safety graphics for improved visibility, rear pannier rack and fenders for added function and utility, and Shimano Deore 10-speed components for plenty of smooth shifting gears to navigate the ever-changing city landscape. Braking power is provided by Shimano's hydraulic disc brakes, with plenty of all-weather stopping power for a Class-3 motor. And for added durability and comfort, the E3 Dash rolls on 700x50c Schwalbe Big Apple tires. Robust and loaded with practical features, paired with plenty of power to get up and go, the IZIP E3 Dash is a fast and exhilarating ride destined to be the quintessential e-bike.
- 28mph Class-3 pedal assist TranzX Center Motor
- Rockshox Paragon suspension fork for a smooth ride
- Efficient rolling 700c wheels with 50c Schwalbe Big Apple tires
- 3 Step-Over and 2-Step Thru frame sizes with subtle reflective safety graphics
- Estimated range: 16mi/26km to 35mi/56km