Fuji Cross 1.7 Women's Cyclocross Bike -- 2018
The Fuji Cross 1.7 is a true do everything bike. From race day to gravel grinding to just getting your around town, the Cross 1.7 is a bike that can truly do it all. Built around a cyclocross-ready A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame with a shaped top tube for portage and an integrated, tapered head tube, you got a platform that works on rough roads, bike paths, cyclocross trails and everything in-between. It's light, super-strong, and has the ideal geometry for the rider who wants to commute Monday through Friday and enter a race on Saturday.
The Fuji Cross has a monocoque FC-440 cross carbon forks to absorb road chatter and gravel, while steering you nimbly forward and slicing the wind, and Oval Concepts 313 handlebars for responsive handling. A Shimano 105 drivetrain keep things reliable, while still giving you 11 speeds with plenty of range to tackle anything the course or the road throws. TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes will keep you in control on fast descents or sharp corners. Finally, Vera Corsa and Challenge Giro 700 x 33c tires are the perfect pairing for a rider who plans to cover any surface and cover it fast. Throw some slicks on for a long commute or throw it over your shoulder during a cross race, it's your call. And the Fuji Cross 1.7 answers every question.
- A6-SL custom butted alloy frame is a lightweight and durable all-around performer
- FC440 carbon fork shaves off extra weight and steers smoothly
- 11-speed Shimano 105 drivetrain for smooth shifting
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes provide all-weather stopping power
- Versatile Vera Corsa wheels wrapped in Challenge Giro 700x33mm tires